These are the days that make you better.Coach Megan Parsons puts this mindset best when she says, "Suck It Up & Go!" This applies to many situations in life, below are a few examples:
Life is unpredictable, so is CrossFit. If I was sore from running & Godzilla was chasing me would I think...I'm sore, I just ran yesterday...I'm going to sit this one out. NO! I would RUN!!!! Actually, I would take a picture first...then I would RUN!!!
1. I'm tired - Suck it Up & Go!
2. I have so much to do...I'm so busy - Suck it up & Go!
3. I don't know what to do with my life - Suck it up & Go!
4. I'm sore - Suck it up & Go!
5. We just did that movement in yesterday's workout - Suck it up & Go!
Don't make room for any of the above examples in your life...period. BUT if it creeps in, just use Meg's phrase. Suck it up & Go!