Monday, January 26, 2009

The Spectator's View

Zac and I traveled to the gym on Sunday morning armed with Vinti Coffees, posterboard, and blankets to cheer on the 3M Half Marathon runners! We were at a perfect location, right about mile 7, when you need to dig deep to keep your pace. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad we were able to keep the Runners motivated. Amoung our Rally Cries -- "Go Runners!" "Great Work Ladies, Keep It Up!" "Keep It Up!" "Lookin' Strong Runners, Great Work!" "Good Job!" and a few "Good Mornings"

We saw a ton of familiar faces - Jeremy Thiel, Lisa Bender, Mel Jouwlan and her husband Dave, Laura Mitchell, Lea Holubec, Amanda Adams, Sara Smithhart, and so many more!!! I tried to take some snapshots of clients and friends running but between my giant coffee, posterboard, and bright red mittens I didn't get the camera to snap in time!

No comments: