Friday, August 7, 2009

Rewind Post #3 - Affiliate Businness Training

During the weekend of the Movement we hosted 2 affiliates, CrossFit Laredo & CrossFit Leander at our CrossFit Business Workshop. These guys are on fire and so ready to learn what it takes to run a successful affiliate. After coming through our training they made immediate changes to their affiliate and plan to implement so much more. I can't wait to watch their future success unfold!

One of my favorite parts of the training is the one on one time where Jeremy talks business and I talk marketing and analyze their website. It's an area I excel in at CrossFit Central so I get completely psyched talking to new affiliate about how to market using grass roots, word of mouth methods, and creating a brand and culture online.

No comments: