Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This is Where I Train

Training with the CrossFit Central community is unlike anything I've ever experienced. The community is intoxicating and the trainers know what they're talking about. If I have any questions on nutrition, the zone, my workouts, or what to do on my days off from CrossFit class they are more than happy to give me advice, pointers, and help me understand that what I am doing today will affect how I feel and look days from now (Who Knew ;)) Whats more - these guys are super passionate about what they're doing. They live, eat, and breath CrossFit, fitness, and imrpoving people's quality of life. When they give me advice it's never becasue they have to or because it's their job, it's because they are doing what they love and want to affect as many people as possible!

No comments: