Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Figment


A phrase I hear often - as to why people are not engaged in a fitness program - is that they can't find the time. As a person who works full time, has numerous deadlines to meet, a wedding to plan, and a dog to raise - I understand that finding time can be difficult. But making the time for fitness is crucial in your everyday life. There used to be many days when I would feel as thought I had too much to accomplish and I blew off my fitness. Before I knew it my health was declining. I began to schedule my CrossFit classes just like I do a business meeting or publication deadline. This became a habit. My days are much more productive because of it!

"Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is loosing." Vince Lombardi

No comments: