Friday, October 22, 2010

Behind the Scenes of the Erwan Le Corre Interview

This summer I had the privilege of joining Web & Elliot in an interview and photoshoot with Erwan Le Corre, founder of MovNat. After catching up and the interview it was time for the photoshoot. First on the shot list - climbing rocks and trees and jumping from various cliffs - keep in mind it was August....in Texas....at 12pm.....

On the second day of the shoot Erwan found this giant log in the woods, which he quickly incorporated into a workout He did all kinds of things from turkish get ups to running through the trees with the log, push ups, etc. It was CRAZY!

Later that weekend I attend one of Erwan's MovNat workshops. It was an amazing and eye opening experience. I learned so much about natural movement and balance in the first 3 hours - and I was ridiculously sore the next day!

A few behind the scenes pics: Web, Erwan & Elliot

My first (short) photo essay was published on SICFIT.Com - would love your thoughts

Click Here to check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I just now saw this.
That was a fun day, and you did a Great job Ninja!!