Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is a Revolution of the Mind

As I collected stories from several women about The CrossFit Women experience I noticed a common theme through each of their testimonies. These ladies were not just fitting into their skinny jeans and getting stronger. They were being empowered by their experience in the CrossFit Women program. I loved Erika's quote, "I know that with this group of ladies, it's the one place where I'm expected to be powerful instead of pretty." She is so right! In a CrossFit gym it's never about what you look like, how you wear your hair, or if your shirt matches your shorts.

It's a place void of mirrors where work gets done and everyone's concentration is on the task at hand - pushing yourself through today's challenge.

Some Pictures from the recent CrossFit Women Hike & Hula Hut adventure!

No comments: