Monday, December 22, 2008

Kettlebells in Hollywood!



What do J Lo, Lance Armstrong, Penelope Cruz, Cameron Diaz and Jessica Biel have in common? Other than the fact that they grace the cover of many entertainment magazines we cruise by each day - they also all use Kettbells to get into shape and tone their body! I came across this E News You Tube Post while researching Kettlebells for the latest post on the CrossFit Central website and was intrigued!

The Hollywood Star's secret to staying in shape is no secret at the CrossFit Central facility - men and women are transforming their bodies everyday with these amazing tools & the best part is that the classes only last 30 minutes! A few months ago, I joined the 12pm Kettlbell class I saw a major difference in my body after 2 weeks. I was also stronger and saw a big improvement in my CrossFit workouts.

Kettlebells have been around since the early 1900's - Check Out the History of Kettlebells

No comments: