Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One Year Ago


Exactly 1 year ago @ Fight Gone Bad I performed my 1st ever CrossFit workout. I had been in the CrossFit Central boot camp for roughly 6 months, but never tried a CrossFit workout. I was a little intimidated by the workout and thought I would hold off until I was confident and more fit before venturing into the CrossFit program. Now, here I sit with blisters on my hands, one year later and so thankful I jumped in the workout at FGB. I am stronger, faster, and more fit than I ever have been in my life. Crossfit also gave me the courage and confidence to try things I've always thought about doing, like racing in a triahlon. And, it's never a bad thing to drop a couple of dress sizes! My body has re-proportioned itself and I am more healthy than ever before! This year at FGB I am aiming for the Elite level!

No comments: